The Fork Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fork Guild

Guild Chatting

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How to do EVERYTHING on ALL topics

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xFork
Admin
xFork

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2007-01-17

How to do EVERYTHING on ALL topics Empty
PostSubject: How to do EVERYTHING on ALL topics   How to do EVERYTHING on ALL topics Icon_minitimeSat Jan 20, 2007 4:45 am

OK
WinRAR: Q: What is it?
A: A program to put more then 1 file in a single file and be able to post it on the internet.
Q: Where can i get it?
A: From www.Download.com

Q: How can i put a RAR file on the internet?
A: Go to a site like YourFileLink.com then go down to Browse, then Chose the file (only 1 file at a time which is why u should use WinRAR) Then click i accept the terms then Send. After that you will get a Link. Copy paste the link on your topic and make sure it works when u download it.

Q: How do i RAR a file?
A: Highlight all the files that you wish to RAR then right click and Add to "archive" then it will ask you a name and then thats it.

Q: I got a PM (Personal Message) from Somebody i dont know What do i do?
A: Message them back and Be friendly Ask who the person is and make sure your careful if somebody randomly Messages saying i wanna meat in a game Be careful it could be a GM. If you choose to go and you get banned i'm NOT Liable. Please be Cautious.

Q: How do i get my post count up without Spamming Meaningless posts?
A: Easy, learn the material. After you learn the Material You'll Be able to answer alot of questions and maybe could be a Moderator.
Back to top Go down
https://fork.forumotion.com

How to do EVERYTHING on ALL topics
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Fork Guild :: How to AND FAQ's-
Jump to: